Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Recipe Wednesday - Giada's Turkey & Artichoke Stuffed Shells


I'll admit it - I love Giada recipes. They have never failed me! Recently I received her new Everyday Pasta cookbook (now I have all 4) and I wanted to try a new recipe from it. My mother made these stuffed shells when I was growing up with ground turkey and eggplant that we all LOVE so I thought I'd try a new variation on stuffed shells. I made them on Sunday for the purpose of having them for lunch each day this week. They are delicious and they heat up well in the microwave. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who loves bakes pasta.


Click HERE for the recipe! The only change I made was that I did not use the arrabiatta sauce because I do not do spice and I used jar sauce as opposed to home made. It was still delicious.


Post for Comments:


If you were to make stuffed shells what would you use as a stuffing?

2 comments:

shi said...

Ooooh! Look delicious!

readerbean said...

they were!!! you would love them!!! and they make like 50 so you'd have plenty of meals to freeze.