Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch-All Fridays: Bar Review Artica Bar & Grill

I mentioned when I started my bar reviews with Donnybrook Bar that I would backtrack and review bars we had visited prior to D with ABC Club NYC!

Our first outing back in March was at Arctica Bar & Grill. I had never been there even though it's in my neighborhood. There were not that many "A" Bars to choose from.

The owner of the bar was awesome. We were able to use the private room in the basement level of the bar for free and he extended the Happy Hour for us till 10PM. Can't beat that!

I definitely like the upstairs part of the bar (in the above picture) better - it has a lot of character and there is this great seating in the back with big couch type chairs and a fireplace, which would be cozy for a cold winter night. I love the decor. The downstairs room was big, had a couple of high top tables, a pool table and of course TV's! It was the perfect spot for an event for 40 people.

Arctica Bar & Grill is definitely a bar I would return to most likely during the winter months! If you haven't been you should check it out.

Arctica Bar & Grill
384 3rd Avenue (between 27th and 28th Streets)
New York, NY 10001
(347) 329-4277

No comments: