Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Almost the Olympics!!!!

OK - I'll admit it I am OBSESSED with the Olympics. I can't watch enough of them and I cannot wait until 8.8.08!!!! I do not know how many of you out there are following the Olympic Trials as closely as I am but there have been some amazing races already and we're not even in Beijing yet.

Here are some of my favorites:

1) The 800m Men's Final (Track & Field) - Click Here! One of the best finishes I have ever seen.

2) Dara Torres in the 100M free and the 50M (Swimming) - Click Here for the 50M free finals and fast forward to about 3:30. Hello - did you know she's 41 and going for her 5th Olympics. Her first was in 1984, 1984 - it's heartwarming to watch.

3) Michael Phelps vs. Ryan Lochte in the 400 IM in the first night of the swimming Olympic Trials - click here!

These are just to name a few.

My favorite sports to watch in the Olympics are: swimming, track & field, marathon, beach volleyball, indoor volleyball, diving and gymnastics. What are your favorite sports to watch? Post your answer in the comment section below!

No comments: