Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

So today, Saturday, July 12, 2008 is my one year anniversary of blogging on Getting By, Dreaming Big! So I wanted to say a big thank you out there to those of you that are still reading - I'm enjoying blogging and I'm looking forward to the upcoming year.

In honor of my one year of blogging I thought I'd recap a subject from my first first post about the man trying to get from Oregan to Idaho in his lawn chair with balloons. To see my first post click here.

Well it looks like Mr. Couch and myself are on the same timeline. This July he gave his trip to Idaho a third try and he made it!!!! Click here to read the article.

Congratulations to him on accomplishing one of his dreams. It's a great reminder to keep dreaming big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for more blogging!!!